We helped an FSA regulated UK Fund Manager structure a Joint Venture Fund with an overseas institutional investor.
- Securing, structuring and debt-financing a seed portfolio;
- Negotiating the Joint Venture agreement, including fee & promote structure, management and dissolution clauses;
- Ensuring the equity and debt fundraising dovetailed throughout, from an in-principle agreement through to final deployment
- Assisting the real estate acquisition, finance and tax due diligence processes
- Arranging a short-term bridging solution (6-month + extensions) to act as an insurance policy against procedural delays in the equity fundraising process
Total capital raised was €66m (of which €12m was Equity)
GD Star Rating